lunedì 28 novembre 2016

Yay! I outsmarted my neighbors

Every time I go for some citrus fruits, eyeing neighbors secretly X-ray me and my bags planning some multi-faceted strategy to get some to -erm- taste. My countermove has always been the classic RDE (randomize, deceive, extenuate) but today I felt something was wrong: it was time to go off-plan to minimize risk. I packed a bag of tangerines as a bait and quickly went home. Biking across a road I was spotted by patrolling neighbors - one of them decided to take advantage of the opportunity. A few minutes later, she came home all "ooh" and "aah" about citrus fruits while I was going out again, but only happened to see the bag of ugly tangerines out there. I went to grab the second bag, the one sporting the precious grapefruits, lemons and kumquats (way more interesting than the common tangerines), and sneaked in while she was still there chitchatting with my parents, quickly hiding my treasure. Mission accomplished!


Left to right: Citrus × paradisi, Citrus tangerina, Citrus limon, Citrus japonica (金柑).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento