martedì 27 ottobre 2009

Let's help Spark Fun!

clipped from www.sparkfun.com
We really do appreciate the support you have all offered - it's amazing
to have such a committed community base and we are honored to have you
on our side. If you'd like to help us, please email sparcinfo@sparc.org
explaining the reasons why you believe SparkFun and SPARC International would not be confused. Please keep in mind there are
people involved on both sides, and threatening emails will not help our cause.
Being a Sparkfun customer, I was a bit worried by the C&D letter by SPARC International guys.

Also, I was willing to buy a SPARCstation on eBay because of nostalgic issues (we had great SPARCstations out there in Fisciano, Italy, at the University of Salerno).

I'll write to the above "sparcinfo" address to make clear that I never noticed any ambiguity between "Spark Fun" and "SPARC".

And -also!- that my nostalgia for SPARC machines suddenly disappeared when I found out about that Cease-and-Desist letter.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento