mercoledì 16 settembre 2009

GPS logging per il gatto

clipped from n1vg.blogspot.com
I put it on Squeaky, and she had it off in under 5 minutes, without ever leaving the front porch. I tried it on Bella next, since she seems to be a considerably dumber cat. For a minute she'd only slink around backwards, but she eventually figured out that she could still move around just fine. She eventually wandered off and took a nap in one of her usual spots. I didn't see her again for a few hours. When she showed up on the balcony I didn't expect that she'd actually gone anywhere, but apparently she travels more widely than we thought. Looks like maybe she has some friends over at the retirement home. I'll have to try tracking her over a longer time span sometime.
Bella, una delle gattine di Scott, con un GPS-logger al collare, è andata in giro per la città e a zonzo per il parco.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento