venerdì 26 giugno 2009

Le cose che mi fanno infuriare un po' (talvolta)


I no longer own any Legos. I don't plan on buying any more ever again. One set is too few to do anything with, and 300 sets isn't near enough. Now, when I have the urge to build something, I fire up my 3D animation software and build to my hearts content. I never run out of pieces, the things I build take up no space, and it is alot easier to share pictures or videos of the animations with people all around the world rather than physical models.
Questo tizio prima acucmula centomila pezzi, costruisce bei bestioni come questo delle foto e poi... per evitare di lasciar marcire in garage la collezione (aveva traslocato in una casa più piccola) la dà via per pochi dollari a due bambini. Che tragedia...!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento